Erreur
Erreur
Derniers sujets discutés:

Dernières news :
Derniers articles :
Dernières vidéos :
Pages: [1]
Archie - Penders / une autre perspective.
Archie - Penders / une autre perspective.
« le: Janvier 17, 2017, 08:48:06 am »
  • Supa Rank G
  • Hors ligne Hors ligne
  • Lead producer, animateur et scénariste de SunChild
Comme demander par Izaky, je move le sujet sur son topic dédié.

Voila le topo, je suis entrer en contact il y a quelque jour avec la team de Mobius Grid (un fan game MMO/RP basé sur OpenSims / Second Life) pour une collaboration en matière d'échange d'asset pour le projet SunChild, bien évidemment nous avons parler de Sonic en général avec l'admin et la question du comics finit par arriver sur la table, ce dernier aurait était en contact avec Penders pour lui demmander les droit d'utiliser les personnage crée par se dernier sur Mobius Grid, requête à laquelle Penders aurait répondue positivement, de leur discussions, l'admin de Mobius Grid aurait également récupérer des information concernant la fameuse affaire Archie VS Penders.

Voici la discussion Skype que j'ai eu avec cette admin...

Spoiler :
Citation de: conversation Skype
Citation de: Mobius Grid Admin
you know how most sonic fans rather take rumors as truth before evendence
Sadly Archie used that to there advantage in 2014 when they were losing a lawsuit with penders
let off tweets twisting some thins that weaponized the fanbase to attack penders
yet penders wasn't the only former archie staff sueing them for the same reasons
just the one with the most weight so to speak

Citation de: Novarek
If i remember, the issue with Penders started with Sonic Chronicle no?

that was one of the tweets Archie posted
Penders stated that they took inspiration from the dark legion and did not claim they were stolen
that "issue" was one of archies last shots
they were trying to engage a very reactive fanbase to get someone they owed money to back off
hence my wording of "weaponizing the fanbase"
of the 280+ plus Characters that were in the comics
penders made 148 of them
and I have the complete list and permission from penders to use them too
he is not greedy as people make him out to be
he just wanted to be credit for his work not paid for it
he was willing to sign over the rights of them to archie and say he does not want the money anymore to end that lawsuit
but archie never signed and rebooted instead
which lost more readers
and point the blame to penders about it
want to know what penders said to me about using his characters

Citation de: Novarek
Yeah?

let me did up the email...

Citation de: Penders mail
I've attached a list of all of my characters that were created for the SONIC and KNUCKLES series. If the character isn't on this list, I had nothing whatsoever to do with the creation of that character. So, no, Fiona Fox and Dr Finetivus aren't mine, to name but two examples.

I do like the sample I was showed and would like to see the progress on your project as it moves forward.

One request I do have is if somewhere there is the following text:

(Character or character names) © and ™ Ken Penders
If you can feature this somewhere as unobtrusive as possible, that would be great. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

no money wanted
and is fine with the credit being not in your face
he is a cool dude
basically you talk to him respectfully he will be respectful back
be an ass to him and he will be a smart ass back
like most people

Bien entendue, ceci est a prendre comme "des bruits de couloirs" mais cela offre une perspective bien différente des évènements.

PS: bon on va mettre ça sur le compte de la fatigue :o j'avais complètement oublier qu'il y avait déjà un topic sur Penders, est-ce qu'un modo peu delete le présent topic svp, j'ai move le post sur le topic de Penders.

« Dernière édition: Janvier 17, 2017, 08:55:05 am par Novarek »
Journalisée

Pages: [1]